Dear devotees, please accept our humble obeisances! All glories to Srila Prabhupada!
HH Jayapataka Maharaja said: ” In Sri Mayapur Dhama we have the biggest opportunity to serve Vaishnavas from around the world!”
Please check the list with some suggestions of service that you can perform meanwhile doing Parikrama:
- Serving Prasada
- Distributing books
- Give donations for the temples maintenance
- Give information
- Be in charge for the announcements
- Do drama (you can train in your place and present when you come to Parikrama. The play must be about Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu and His associates’ pastimes)
- Help those which come the first time to Parikrama (with support, love and care)
- Help to apply the Feedback Research questionnaire to the pilgrims/devotees
Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Thakur quoting Mahaprabhu.
“Hear Sanatana! Kindness to all living entities, taste for the holy name,
and service to vaisnavas – apart from these, there is no other dharma”
Read testimonials from Devotees around the world.
We’re 3700 pilgrims on board the train of bliss; we are walking, chanting and dancing, island by island, through Ganges Delta, for seven days, recreating pastimes of Lord Caitanya. Navadvipa, nine transcendental islands, which are the root of all holy places.
So, there we go: we travel by boat, chanting, and we arrive to some place: we hear transcendental narrations about that specific holy place, their histories, their teachings
Read more here by Pandavanath Das.